Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Easter Baskets

Last night before bed, Forrest reminded me to take out his Easter basket from our holiday closet. He made sure I did NOT forget this important thing he had to bring to preschool for their annual Easter Egg hunt today. I found these baskets last year but they were too plain. I went and found some pretty ribbons at the art store to wrap around the baskets. They turned out exactly what I had pictured. When I picked up Forrest from preschool today, he was all smiles! I asked him what was his favorite thing to do during the egg hunt, he said, "Picking out the yellow and orange (his favorite colors) eggs". Every night the kids ask if the Easter Bunny is going to visit, "This night, Mommy?" Well, lucky for Summer and Forrest, it is not "this night" but very soon.