Sunday, March 14, 2010

Caught!

I was cleaning out Forrest's closet and came across a stack of pictures from Forrest's preschool class when he was a toddler. Forrest's teachers were so thoughtful to take candid pictures of the children throughout the year and gave us a pretty nice collection. Well, I could not help but laugh when I saw this photo. The children were in the toddler playground area, separate from the older children through this fence. It is a very sweet playground with low ground play things. This is just like Forrest. Being the tallest child in class, I would imagine all the children were begging him to reach the latch to open the gate. This little girl next to Forrest has this expression of "FREEDOM" written all over her! I don't blame them that they want to join the older children on the other side of the fence. I just adore and love this picture. Forrest is my sweet sweet... and mischievous... boy.