Thursday, May 17, 2012

Muffins with Moms


Last week Forrest's preschool class put on a "Muffins with Moms" performance. Forrest was so proud to give me the official tour around his classroom, particularly the floor toys area which is his favorite thing to do. It has been such a great year for him and I can't believe this preschool year is coming to an end. His teachers are Mrs. M & Mrs. B, the same teachers Summer had when she was in the 4 year old class. Both are amazing teachers and I feel so fortunate that Forrest was able to be in their class this year. They have given Forrest a positive start to kindergarten. Forrest has grown up so much this year. I can't believe my baby is off to kindergarten!

After the kids served muffins and lemonade to their mommies we were instructed to stand in the back of the classroom for the performance. All the kids did silly dances and made silly faces to several songs and we all laughed so hard. It was too funny. When Forrest gave me this drawing, I couldn't help but smile at the picture of me. I am not quite sure about the see-through dress but it is just adorable. I am going to keep it forever.  They don't get any sweeter than this little boy.  I'm sure of it.