Saturday, March 17, 2012

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The leprechauns came to our home in the night. It was pretty exciting around here at 7:30 am. You would have thought it was Christmas morning. Last night before bed the kids made sure they had on green, they did NOT want to risk getting pinched. This morning they went downstairs to see all the rooms messed up. The chairs were tipped over, all the pillows were thrown off of the sofa, the kitchen cabinets were all opened and the leprechauns left rainbow jelly beans on the kitchen table. And let me tell you, the toilet water mysteriously turned green! Last night Summer wrote a note to the leprechauns.  I have the cutest pictures that I need to upload. Forrest made this leprechaun mask at school and this morning I went outside to find Forrest playing with it. Oh, how I love this boy.