Saturday, March 24, 2012

Forrest

 

Yep, my boy is growing up too fast. In less than two months he will be 5 and that is so hard to believe. I regretfully didn't have a complete baby book for this one so here are a few things I don't want to forget...
Forrest's favorite song in the whole wide world is called "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang" from the movie. It's on repeat at our house. I go to itunes, put the song on repeat and he's happy as a clam.
Every night before bed he always asks "When is it going to be (a holiday or day of the week)". Together we count down the days or months to that particular holiday or day of the week.
He's a daddy's boy. If he's in the room i might as well be chopped liver.
And speaking of food, Forrest's favorite food in the whole wide world is macaroni and cheese. And if he's able to be picky he LOVES the kind from Annie's.
Before bed he LOVES to have Dr. Seuss' The Lorax book read to him.
Forrest gives the world's best hugs and kisses. I get them all day long.
The best is when he gives me leg hugs. He just walks up to me and snuggles on my leg. I love it.
The main purpose of this blog is to keep a record of our family. Someday I hope Forrest will read this and know not just some funny things about his preschool years but how much his Mama has loved and adored him, even from the beginning.
I love you, sweet Forrest. I'm glad you're mine.