Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween

We had a really fun Halloween... I must say though that this has been one crazy week. I went out of town for a couple of days and got home with the laundry basket completely full. It's been non stop for me in the laundry department and I'm tired. David ripped the carpet off of our stairs yesterday morning and went right to work on restoring the wooden steps. I took the kids trick-or-treating last night in our neighborhood while David filled the holes and handed out the candy. It was quite a sight but he made it work. Forrest loved cruising in the wagon and Summer ran from house to house. Our neighborhood is a fun one on Halloween night. Lots and lots of kids and parents running through the streets. It's adorable. The kids have already started talking about what they want to be next year. I love their ages right now. Every holiday is just magical for them. I know that will change someday so I am enjoying it so, so much right now. Now I need to figure out what to do with all this candy in the house. I always forget how delicious Kit-Kats are. Seriously, so good. Here's to another fun Halloween and hoping that David gets the stairs done soon. My fingers are crossed.
Happy Halloween!