Monday, August 1, 2011

My Forrest

He's growing up and I'm not quite sure how I feel about it either. It's fun to see my kids develop and change but at the same time I want to keep them as my babies forever. I love this photo. That's my view of him all day. Forrest likes to poke at my legs with his little fingers wanting me to play with him. If I'm doing laundry or dishes he'll come over and stay there until I'm done so we can play. It's so cute. This picture presents a very mellow Forrest but that is not the case. He is crazy BUSY and into EVERYTHING. He only knows one speed and that is... fast. The only comment I get when I take him anywhere is, "You've got your hands full." Yes I do. My hands are full, no doubt about that and I'm exhausted by the end of each day but what is there to complain about when they are full of love. Could be worse and I wouldn't have it any other way.