Sunday, July 17, 2011

Home

Yesterday I went to a studio in Wilmington with one of my best friends for an all day photography workshop. It was so much fun to learn new things and to get excited about photography again. I also took a crash course on photoshop. It totally overwhelmed me but I am excited to take some more classes online and really figure the whole program out. We laughed a lot, ate a lot and learned a lot but I did miss my babies and David. David took care of both kids for the full day. Amazing, I know... (he's a keeper). When I walked into the house late Saturday evening the house was clean and both kids were getting ready for bed. I asked him how it went with all the kids... he smiled and said, "They worked me". So funny! I loved it. They had a really fun day.
This morning I was cleaning up around the house and found Forrest just like this... in his superhero cape. He is so hilarious. He kept flapping his cape and flexing his muscles while running around. As fun as it was to get away for a bit I love being home.