Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Heart Messenger


Having Forrest at preschool is giving me some much needed Summer time. She is on fall break from her school for three weeks. I can't tell you the last time she and I sat on the sofa in the living room, just the two of us. Not that we never did... It's just that we would be in such a rush with her coming home from school, ballet practice, homework, dinner, bath, and then in bed to start this routine all over again the next day. These days however we can take over the sofa all to ourselves right in the middle of the day. We read books, watched movies, and played games together. Just the two of us.

This picture of Summer is so cute. I just love this girl so much. The other morning I woke up to find this card on my bathroom counter. It was made for me. The heart she cut out and the edge fringes are priceless and her writing and words are so cute. This is one happy girl.

I am going to keep this little card forever.