Wednesday, September 1, 2010

First Day of Preschool!


Forrest had his first day of preschool today. He goes to a five days a week preschool. It is just what he needs to feel grown up like his big sister but still gets lots of time with me at home in the afternoons. Last night as he drifted off to sleep, I told him "You have a very fun first day at school tomorrow..." He gave me a huge smile and said, "My school!" When I dropped him off at his classroom this morning he found that two of his little friends are in his class. I love this little boy so much. My Forrest Logan. He is growing up and I love it but want it to slow down all at the same time. I can't imagine life without this little one and his huge kisses and hugs. I am one lucky mama.

This morning before loading up Forrest in the car, he ran out to the yard playing "airplane", flying with his arms. This is just so him. The first picture is my favorite because the one-eyed-pirate look is one he sports often. An awfully cute pirate if i say so myself. Here is to a great school year!