Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Cousins




These two adorable kids are my niece and nephew. Their mom is my sister, Hope. For Labor Day weekend, I had them come over to our house to have the cousins spend time together. We took lots of pictures and these four pictures were my favorites of the four of them together.

I really love these kids. When David and I first got married it seemed like we saw them every month. It was so fun for us. I would also take them out by themselves on little dates. I still think of them as those same little kids even though clearly, they are not so little anymore. My kids love their very grown-up cousins, Brooke and Cole. I love them too.
Bathing suits: check
Sand toys: check
The cousins: check
Jumping off the sailboat at Lake Waccamaw: check
Boogie boarding at Wrightsville Beach: check
A very fun Labor Day weekend: check check