Wednesday, August 11, 2010

All Mine




Mister Forrest is growing up too fast as far as I am concerned. With Summer at school, Forrest and I now have time together each day when it is JUST the two of us. It has actually been a lot of fun for both of us. I think we both needed this special time with each other. There are so many little things about him that i never want to forget. I love how much he loves books and how he walks over to me with one and just plants himself in my lap. I love how he dances with just his left foot on its tippy toes and turns around in circles. I love how he carries around as many legos as he can in his arms for no reason. I love how I can completely understand everything he says. I love that when he really wants me to see something he says, "Mom" and grabs my chin to turn it in the direction he wants me to look. I love that I can comfort him better than anyone when he is having one of his meltdowns. I love that he waves at every person we pass while sitting in the cart as we stroll through the grocery store. I love that his favorite game in the world is to stand at the end of the hallway and for me to yell, "Forrrrreesssst" as he runs full force into my arms only to turn around and do it all over again. I love that even when he's naughty and has to sit on the stairs for time-out he actually stays on the stair until I tell him it's ok to get up. I love that when he wakes up in the middle of the night all that he needs is for Daddy to quietly walk into his bedroom and hold his hands. I love how he laughs hysterically when we do funny faces. I love his hugs when he wraps his little arms so tightly around my neck that I can't breathe. I love, love, love his contagious laugh and huge grin. I love that my kisses make his owies feel better. I love that no matter how old he gets I will always be his mom. I love every quirky little thing about him. Quite simply I just love him and I love that he is all mine.