Saturday, May 22, 2010

It's A Wrap!

I can't believe it. My little Summer is done with preschool. They had a little class graduation the other day and I missed it because I had a class to teach. I was really sad to miss this special event but I was happy David could be there for her. Summer and her little friends sang a few songs at the church and they gave out their certificate of completion. As we were driving to the preschool on her last day yesterday Summer said, "Mom, are you going to cry because I am growing up too fast?" Well, I didn't cry but I must say somedays I sure feel like it. She really is growing up so quickly right before my eyes. She has loved every minute of Miss Marlowe and Miss Bordeaux's class. I am so grateful to her teachers for giving her an amazing and happy start to her school years. I am excited to see her enter Kindergarten next year. Kindergarten... here we come!