Saturday, May 22, 2010

Big Boy

I sure love this little boy. Last Friday was Forrest's last day of preschool. He LOVED going to his class and seeing miss porter every time he went. You can see it in the way he is admiring his teachers. Too cute. Whenever I drop him off I tell him I love him and that I will come right back to get him when he is done playing. That makes him happy and he runs off to play. The cute thing is that every time I pick him up, the first thing he says is, "Mama back!" and then hugs me. I tell him that Mama will ALWAYS come back for him. I hope as he grows older he will know that no matter how far apart we are from each other that his Mama loves him and that I will always be there for him and that I will always "come back" for him or more realistically (as he gets older) he can always "come back " to me.