Thursday, January 21, 2010

Heart

I came down with a cough last weekend, thinking that it would shake off in a few days. Summer made me a get well card and she requested that I put it on my night table. Came tuesday, I was not getting better and was put on antibiotics the next day for bronchitis. Summer placed a half of an acorn she had found while playing outside with a flower inside next to the get well card. The other day she put a pink heart sticker in the acorn and said, "I love you very much Mommy and I hope you feel better real soon so we can play together." There is nothing else in the world that made me want to get better in an instant after seeing her signing that. I absolutely love every little things about Summer. I love how compassionate of a girl she is becoming. She is my heart girl.