Thursday, December 17, 2009

Summer the Jingling Reindeer

Today I went to Summer's preschool for their holiday performance. She was a reindeer. About a week ago her class had an elves' workshop to make their shirts. They used their footprint as face, their hands as antlers, and glittering red puffball as the nose. The performance and shirts were adorable. I had Forrest in tow, who is usually quite wiggly, sat mesmerized through the whole performance. He even waved to Summer during the middle of it and Summer, of course, waved back excitedly. The teachers placed Summer in the front row so that I could see her face, which I am so thankful for. I am so grateful that I am able to be at all of her functions. It means the world to her and I get that.
I love you Summer. You were a beautiful Jingling Reindeer.