Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas Eve



We went to our church tonight for their traditional christmas eve pageant. The program was so cute. The kids loved the christmas songs. We got home late, the kids could not wait to put out the cookies and milk for Santa. Summer was smitten with the "Santa's special cookie plate" that I had found earlier this week. She made sure to write a note for Santa. Forrest is in complete awe of everything. We told Summer and Forrest that they had to hurry and get to sleep so that Santa could deliver their toys. It is now way past midnight. I am beyond tired but I love this part being a parent. David is currently in the garage with every tool from his workshop to get ready for a lot of assembling. It took me some time to figure out where I hid all of the gifts but I think I have everything. I hope tomorrow morning will be as magical and fun for our kids as it has been for us preparing for it.