Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Summer Antoinette

Summer.
She's so sweet and so sensitive. A real mama's girl. She is appropriately named, her eyes are like a blue summer sky. She looks like a real breath of fresh air.
Silly saying: "baby soup" for bathing suit.
Loves to: play with her little brother. A bit bossy sometimes but I think that comes with the territory of being the big sister. Loves to play dress up. Loves to watch TV. Summer could watch TV all day long if I let her.
Sous chef palate: Loves peppers, carrots, salads, tomatoes, and peas more than sweets.
Always always asks: "Why" for everything in this world. Sometimes I get annoyed when she asks the silliest "why" but I remind myself that I am her mommy.
She reminds me of me in so many ways. Summer is my beautiful little girl and I feel so honored to be her mom.