Thursday, April 4, 2013

Easter Best



Before hopping into the car for church, I made the kids pose in front of our front door in their new easter outfits. I can't even count the number of pictures I have taken of the kids in front of this door over the years. Looking at this picture, I am struck by how grown-up they are looking. I think of myself with two little ones but there's not a little one in sight in this picture! Where is the time going? I love these two more than I ever imagined I could love anything or anyone. It really is unreal the amount of love you have for your kids. The second picture is so sweet to me. Although it looks like Summer is pointing to the sky, there is a tree in front of the yard where they spotted a little bird. It was so cute how Summer wanted to make sure her little brother could see that little bird before we headed out. I want to freeze them just like this.