Monday, December 10, 2012

By My Side

She is utterly baffling to me.
Total confidence, sassy and beauty squeezed into a petite little body.
My Summer is really growing up. Sometimes when I look at her I still think of her as my little baby. She likes to follow me around in the house and watch me do whatever I am doing at that moment. She likes to dress up the same way I do. If I'm wearing boots, she will wear hers. If I'm wearing my hair down, she'll leave her hair down. It's adorable. I can see in the corner of her eyes she's absorbing in everything I do. I can only hope I am doing the right things and that I am guiding her in the right direction. One of the things we like to do together is to dance. I turn on the music on the computer and we just let it go. She does cartwheels and it's quite a funny sight with me dancing around her. Summer, I love it when I find you by my side.