Thursday, October 14, 2010

Secret Spoon


Forrest and I baked a cake today. I had no intention of taking any pictures but he looked so darn cute sitting up on the kitchen counter with his apron on... I couldn't resist. Whenever I bake something the kids love to have some of the mix. They always try to secretly sneak spoonfuls so we just started calling it "secret spoon". Now they just ask for a "secret spoon" and I know just what they want. Forrest comes across so serious in pictures but he is quite the opposite in real life. He is so hilarious. To say he is animated is an understatement. Living with him truly is like living with a cartoon character. He is beyond excited about everything. If I say, "Forrest, we are going to the grocery store..." He squeals with excitement and jumps up and down. If I buy him a new toothbrush or tell him he can choose a movie to watch... Yep, he is just as excited. And when I say excited you need to picture someone winning the publishers clearing house sweepstakes. That is the kind of jump up and down excited he gets... About everything. I love that I get to be this boy's mama. I am so excited to see where his life will take him and to watch as he grows up. I just don't want him to grow up too fast because this is too much fun.