Monday, October 11, 2010

Pink Ruffles


For months (literally) Summer has been begging me to get her these pink ruffles shoes that she had saw at the store. I had no idea what she was talking about. I would just smile and say, "Sure honey". Well, she didn't give up. The darn words, "pink ruffles" kept coming up. She told me they were a really fancy pair of shoes and that she REALLY needed them. The next time I went to the store I saw them and then I officially started ignoring the idea. Summer was persistent and I still didn't purchase them for her. It wasn't until I realized she REALLY needed a new pair of shoes after her other shoes got too small. I promptly went back to the store and put them in my shopping cart. I had them on her bed for her when she came home from school. Her smile was priceless. Summer's big grin outshines all of those ruffles on her feet. You can see how they are already worn out, she REALLY does loves these pink ruffles.
And, I love this little Kindergartner.