Thursday, February 11, 2010

XOXO



We make a huge deal about Valentine's Day. For the kids' school party treats, I saw this adorable idea from this month's Martha Stewart magazine and could not resist doing it. It was super easy and the kids loved putting together the party bags. I worked with Forrest on his bags while Summer was at school. His favorite part was to put his hand on top of the stapler while I put my hand over his and punched down. Each time he felt the stapler snap he laughed so hard. To make it festive for this week's batch of our usual pumpkin cookies, we topped the cookies with pink frosty. You should have seen Summer's face lit up when she saw it all pretty in pink. Valentine's Day isn't even here yet. I love every minute of it. I love hearing my kids telling me how much love they have. There is a lot of love going on around here for sure.