Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Down the Memory Lane: Summer








My Summer is a happy girl. As a baby she loved to smile and still does. I wanted to add some photos of the kids when they were babies before I started this blog. When Forrest came along, she welcomed him and loved her little brother from the very beginning. There was not one bit of envy found in sweet Summer. I'm grateful for her loving and somewhat humorous personality. Summer does not give up easily - she is determined to get what she wants. That stubbornness serves her well only if she knows how to use it well. Today while I was waiting in the carpool lane, I saw Summer walking out of the preschool building with her face beaming when she saw her brother waiting on the playground. She pointed to Forrest with such excitement. She looks after him, and vice versa. I'm blessed they have each other to grow up together and to share life together. I know there will be the typical sibling rivalries and such but it makes life more special and meaningful. She's a mama's girl. Keep on radiating that beautiful smile, Summer. I love you so much. I am so honored to be your mama.