Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Down the Memory Lane: Forrest








One would have never guessed that my Forrest was a colic baby. Forrest is a sweet boy. He has this gentle side of him that I just love. Forrest goes to Summer and gives her lots of unsolicited hugs and kisses all day long. He adores his big sister. His presence into this world has completed our family. Forrest loves to have his back rubbed every night before going to bed. I cuddle next to him, with my eyes closed for a moment or two. The other night when I opened my eyes I saw was his little hands in I Love You handshape, with his striking blue eyes looking at me. It completely melted my heart. Even at such a young age, I love that Forrest knows how to express his emotions. As I have mentioned in my other posts, I try to capture these little moments as much as I can with my Forrest. Life gets so busy with two little preschoolers that it is easy to get carried away. I am so blessed to be your mommy and I love to watch you grow up into boyhood, Forrest. I love it that you make me smile even when I'm exhausted at times. xoxo.