Saturday, July 18, 2009

The Party








Happy 4th Birthday to my Summer! She was so excited when she woke up. she kept saying "Am I really four years old?!" All week, the weather predicted rain on the day of her party at the sailing club. When we got to the lake, my worries for a rainy day faded away once I saw the beautiful sun. It was partly cloudy, low humidity - just exactly what I had hoped for. Staying true to her roots, Summer wanted an Ariel, the Little Mermaid, party. Three of her dearest friends came - Amelia, Coco and Chloe, along with their siblings. The kids had a blast swimming, jumping on the water trampoline, lots of laughter, and just playing together. Everyone had a blast. I would say it was a pretty great way to kick-off her year as a big 4 year old.
Happy Birthday to my sweet girl. I love you forever.