Thursday, April 17, 2014

David's 50th birthday (6 months late)



David celebrated turning 50 last November...
50 has never looked so good!

In many respects he looks younger than 50. He is an incredible husband and father and there's no on else I'd rather journey through this life with. He's the most kind and loving person I know. He is good to his core. I'm so happy he's ours.

His birthday fell on the same week as Thanksgiving so everyone had plans and couldn't make it to join us to celebrate his 50th birthday. I was a bit bummed about it. I decided to make this video. The kids and I have been working on it for a while. There were soo many pictures to choose from, so these are some of our favorites. I can't help but tear up every time I watch it.
Happy Birthday to David! Here's to many many more years with my David.