Friday, June 7, 2013

Forrest's Graduation Party








Forrest's Kindergarten class had their graduation party last Wednesday. They did a field day with lots of water games. Forrest was so excited about it that he could barely sleep the night before the party. One of my favorite things about being a mom is whenever there's any kind of show, recital, performance, party or even if I just stop by the school to drop off a forgotten lunchbox, the kids get so excited! At the end of the field day every student went home soaking wet. I went as a volunteer to help with Forrest's group. I think I took way too many pictures, every one was so happy and that made it so fun for me to take pictures. These are a few of my favorites. It was a really fun day. Looking at these pictures, I am struck by how much he has grown this year. One of the things Forrest always tells me that his teacher Mrs. Denton says is, "If it's important to you, it's important to me". Isn't that great? I am so thankful that he got to be in her class. Kindergarten came and went in a blink. Here's to 1st grade!