Sunday, February 13, 2011

Our Little Valentines



David and I went away for an overnight. It was a much needed break for both of us. A beautiful hotel overlooking the ocean, sleeping in, swimming, and lots of time just to be together. Little outings like that make me realize that I just don't love David but that I am in love with him. We were dying to get away but the funny thing was that what we talked about most was what we had just left: our two little kids. Our whole getaway was less than 24 hours. It was well worth it. We had an amazing time however it was so nice to get back to our little valentines. As soon as we got in the door I walked straight to Summer and Forrest and hugged and kissed them. We told them how much we loved and missed them. This morning they were soo excited to see us and were even more excited to open up their valentine gifts... valentine jammies.