Monday, April 19, 2010

Siblings Are Forever

I am constantly telling my kids how lucky they are to have each other. I tell them that no matter what... they need to love and look out for one another. That throughout their lives no one will understand them or "get them" as well as a brother or a sister. I know this from firsthand experience. I often say, "Friends come and go but siblings are... (and they repeat with me) FOREVER".

I am also reminded of the most important thing in life - family. Recently David was informed that his Recreational Therapist position may be eliminated from the upcoming fiscal year budget, including the other seven Recreational Therapists across the state. No matter what happens, the most important thing we have is our family. If it means we sell our home to relocate, our family will stay together... FOREVER.