Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy

Can't get this little saying out of my head lately. I have spent the past week discussing with David for many hours about "What if...?", "Should we...?" What our life holds in the near future. This cute little poster has come to my mind often. I can't wait for situations to be perfect and think, "then I will be happy". One of the many things lately that makes me happy is how beautiful and healthy my children are. I am appreciative of the simple times I spend with my kids and David. What a blessing.
We have no updates about David's job status, and probably will not for a while. The uncertainty of this can be unnerving. I am surrounded by amazing friends and family. I have never felt so blessed and so grateful for the people in my life. This has truly been a learning experience in so many ways. Countless ways.
I love being a mom. Summer and Forrest's mom. Nothing could bring me as much happiness as my two little blue eyed kids.
I am one blessed and HAPPY mommy.