Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Happy 8th Birthday, Summer!






My Summer turned 8 years old. Hard to believe. We took her to her favorite beach to celebrate her birthday and I had to take some pictures to remember this special birthday. The sun reflection on the water was so beautiful. We had so much fun together. I absolutely adore this little girl. I often tell her that she is "my dream/wish that came to life". That always puts a smile on her face... and it's true! It is so amazing to watch her grow up right before my eyes. The black and white picture of her holding her boogie board makes me tear up. I just look at my sweet girl and that picture just makes me think of all the LIFE she has ahead of her. As her mom, I want only the best and sweetest things in life for her. She is such a beautiful person inside and out. I am one lucky mama to get to call this one, mine.
I love you, Summer. Happy Birthday.