Friday, September 7, 2012

Boys Club

I sold my old camera. I ordered a new one. And then it got recalled. That is the reason for me not taking many photos this summer. I see things as photographs in my mind and not being able to capture them is the worst. My new camera is finally being sent out today. I am so anxious to get it. I have had my camera on my phone which is what I have had to rely on. I also ordered new lens and I cannot wait to play with it.
Isn't this cutest thing ever? It melts me. The picture above is of my Forrest hanging out with his daddy one morning building an airplane out of legos. He calls it "The Boys Club". I personally think it's incredibly cute. He loves, talks and dreams of legos. He's the sweetest little boy around. It's true. I want to just bottle him up. I'll post some of my pictures from my phone from this summer. I don't want them to get lost on my computer. My little kids are growing up too fast.