Saturday, January 28, 2012

Secret Hide-Out

Here's my sweet Summer. I love her so much. If I know she's sad and I can't find her this is the first place I look. She nuzzles in between the walls in her bedroom closet. It's "her secret hide-out". She was upset the morning I took this picture because Forrest was not being nice to her. I remember my secret hiding spot when I was little. We were living in California in that tiny condo. It was in my closet. I had a really large closet so half of it was also used for storage. I would use the boxes to climb my way up and then I would sit on the top shelf. I wish I had a picture of me sitting up there sulking. It would be pretty funny now. With a family of four in a tiny home you didn't have much privacy so that is where I would go. This is Summer's spot and even though she's sad there, I still think she looks pretty cute. I love you, sweet Summer.